Open Position: Mathematician / Software developer
We are looking for a mathematician / software developer for CAD / CAM software development, the profile must have:
- a degree with an high final evaluation in math / engineering / software
- a good knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- a good knowledge of English
- be under 35 years old
- be willing to work close in Milan (Sesto San Giovanni)
- be available to travel on the national and foreign territories if required (not frequent)
The work experience will not be the first prerogative that will be taken into consideration, we are looking for a person who is convinced of having very advanced logical and mathematical skills, and who has a minimum of passion for automation.
What we offer is a fixed-term employment contract of 6 months (which in case the person of valid proof, will become indeterminate) for 40 hours per week.
If interested send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org writing as object “CAD application”